14 April, 2009

My little reminder

I usually hug my son and exchange of kisses when I wanna back to work after lunch, then carry him along to grab my car key where I put on the table. So, this’ll never change too for today. But this little boy of mine is pointing his hand to the table to ask me to get my key when I want to walk toward the living hall. At first, I don’t get him. Then, he keeps on pointing to the table until I realize what he tries to tell me. Ya, I’ll normally get the key before walking to the living hall but he does not know that I have actually kept my key inside my bag. See, I have a little reminder to remind me! I think my son must have thought that his mummy was so forgetful.(ya, indeed I’m!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, children are smart observer and their memory are very good. That tells us we should not do what we do not want them to learn in front of them.

lovelymummy said...

ya i agree with you especially most kid are fast learner nowadays.wow, you have 3 kids!salute you and admire you!i wish i have no. 2 too.