07 July, 2008

Running marathon to get Edward asleep-2

Ya, this is the 2nd round of tucking Edward to sleep. As he keeps on looking to his cradle, I know what he wants. After a while by seeing mummy is not going to put him on the cradle, Edward started to make fuss again. At 1st, he’s only crying. Later, he started to wail out his lung and kicking here and there. I know I have to “run” again!

I successfully make Edward sleep on our bed after running for about 10minutes. Oh, I tell you its really tired and exhausted. (Ya, forget to mention that Edward doesn’t want to sleep on his pen but wanna sleep between mummy & daddy.)

***Edward, if you reading on this next time, you should know how much that mummy love you. Will you treat mummy the same when mummy is old & demanding? (hehehe!)

No comments: