06 July, 2008

Friend's visiting

It has been so long that I do not meet up with my best friends, Sei Lin & Sok Peng ever since after my confinement. All of us are really busy especially both my friends who venture into business after grad. However, it’s really surprise that Sei Lin call me up just now to inform me that she & Sok Peng is going to visit me & my lil prince. They have not met Edward after the confinement.

Edward is very happy and plays around with them by showing off his crawling & sitting skill. This makes my friends laugh for non-stop. My friends even surprise that I manage to feed my son with porridge and get him a change without hazel at all. Honestly to tell my friend, I enjoy the motherhood very much especially when my son showing me with different acts each day. I’m so proud of him. Now, I’m looking to be a full time mummy so I manage to spend more time with him. However, hubby always needs me to help him in his office if I stop working for others.

No comments: