03 July, 2008

Dim sum at Northern Hotel

After the visit to Island Hospital, I feel relief!(especially the doctor says it’s nothing “big” to worry) There only I remember that I did not take breakfast in the morning. (I was too worry until out of appetite) Now, only I realize my tummy is having drums performance. (ping! pong! peng!) ops, I’m so hungry!!!!!

Since I’m not working today, it’ll not be rushing to enjoy my lunch. I plan to bring my mom for dim sum treat in Northern Hotel which is quite near to Island Hospital. I love the dim sum there although there is not much choice. I use to eat dim sum there when I was pregnant with Edward. I order quite a lot of food from the menu. Since there are only 3 adults there, it’s impossible for us to finish it all. My mom comment towards the dim sum is so so only while my maid loves the porridge so much. Edward is still sleeping when we reach there but he wakes up after a while. (maybe he also want to have a taste of his favourite dim sum) we do let him have a taste of the porridge before giving him his cereal. (luckily mummy bring along your bowl & cereal as mummy knows that you surely looking for it) We all enjoy the dim dum while my son enjoys his cereal too!

No comments: