03 July, 2008

Soon on vacation

Daddy was working till very late last night. I was waiting for him until 12 something. I’m really sleepy but I miss him so much!(darling, me & Edward really miss you so much)

I was almost asleep when daddy came home. He woke me up by whispered to me. I felt angry when he “kacau” me as I almost blur blur that time. I hate to wake up after falling to sleep. However, I still manage to wake up to accompany him having his dinner.(I usually not agree with him having dinner at 12 midnight. It’s so unhealthy!)

After dinner, hubby wanna me to accompany him for a while. So sudden that he told me that he manage to bring me & Edward to KL on next Public Holiday which fall on Saturday. I’m so happy of it! Finally, he manages to leave his business aside for a few days to accompany us. However, I’m filling with worries too! It’s the 1st time for us to bring Edward for such a long distance trip. We have no experience at all. I’m not sure how to bath him (Edward usually bath by his both paternal or maternal grandma), I’m not sure where to get the clean hot water (I hate to use the boiler provided by the hotel), I’m not sure whether Edward will get use to it when it comes to sleeping time (he fall asleep in the cradle every night), I’m not sure he will cry non-stop during the trip (he is under the care of my mom at most of the time). Arrg……………worries worries worries! (pls get rid of my mind & let me enjoy my trip) it’s better don’t think that much! Everything would be fine when it comes. Right?????

No comments: