06 July, 2008

Running marathon to get Edward asleep-1

Edward seldom sleeps on bed as he loves to sleep on the cradle at most night. I think he just love the feeling of rocking. However, it’s really inconvenience for us if we are on vacation. Not to mention overseas trip but a short trip to KL would be very inconvenience too unless we are going to bring along his cradle.

Since we are going for holiday very soon, I really need to train him sleeping on his pen but I know it’s going to be a very challenging task. After feeds him with milk I try to tuck him to sleep under my arm. At first, he feels so comfortable but after a while he started to turn here and there. Edward is making fuss in the room and takes the revenge that he does not want to sleep without his favorite rocker. I try a few ways but all end up unsuccessful and finally I come out with an idea i.e. running inside the room with him under my arm. I tell you, it’s really tired and stressful as I have to run and sing him lullaby song at the same time. I bet you that I can shed a few kilos if I keep on doing this for a consecutive night. However, it’s really works! Edward falls asleep within a few minutes. I’m not sure whether he’s sleepy or could it be that he’s fainted.
I really hope that I do not need to do so tomorrow. If not, I’m the one who fainted 1st as I hate exercise most. Do you think it can consider as an exercise?

No comments: