03 July, 2008

Kisses around lips

My mom told me that Edward’s lip was having some white spot a few days ago. However, hubby & I don’t take it seriously as it’s only 2 spots. We thought it’ll diminish by itself after a few days time.

Yesterday, my mom ask me to check it again when I back for lunch. To my surprise, it spread into a few more spots. Some even crack & peeling! Luckily Edward doesn’t cry over this. He just shows us with some moody look. (how pity & brave of my boy!) This time, I was so worry. Worry of ,that could be any disease which is harmful to my boy. (oh no, I must be to too passive in thinking) I pray to God to let it heal by itself!

Today, I bring Edward to visit the pead early in the morning. Hubby does not follow as he is really busy. My mom & my maid accompany us along. There are too crowded with parents & children around. It has a long queue before our turn. At first, Edward is very energetic,(looking here and there, jumping up & down without a stop, twist & turn his body, making all sort of noise & etc…….) However, it really took a long time to reach our turn and Edward fall asleep while waiting outside. Therefore, Edward still sleeps when we go inside the doctor’s room. (how sweet of his sleepy face but mummy have to wake you up for the doctor to check over your mouth) Doctor Dan uses a stick to open Edward’s mouth which I feel really painful. (surely Edward feels uncomfortable & try to turn away his face) after checking, the doctor assure me that’s nothing to worry as it maybe cause by over heat or dirtiness.(seems like he can look through my face & read of mind that how worry am I since yesterday) he prescribe with oral medicine which is to apply on my son’s mouth. I wish it's really works & the white spots would diminish after the application.

No comments: