01 July, 2008

“kai kai” lor

Yup, today is Tuesday again! This is the day that daddy will come back earlier than usual! We normally go for durian treat ever since the durian season. However, we did not go for durian today as our fridge still pilled up with a few box of durian.

When daddy is back at around eight something, I urge daddy to bring us go “kai kai” as he promised me & my son yesterday. Daddy faster finishes his dinner & takes his shower, and then we proceed to Tesco. Edward is really too excited that he jumps up & down in the car. We do shop for some groceries there. We couldn’t buy much as we have to take turns carrying Edward. (he does not want to sit still on the trolley which other baby usually do) He looks here & there as if looking for something. However he started feeling sleepy after spending around 1 hour in Tesco. Therefore, we faster made the payment & leave as soon as possible before Edward making any fuss there.

Edward sleep all the way back home & only wake up when I’m trying to give him a change. Before he fell back to sleep, I immediately feed him with milk. (ya, I’m right! he fell asleep while he sucking his milk) damn…..tired, my boy! Have a good night sleep, my lil prince! Mummy love you so much!

No comments: