30 June, 2008

Spending time with Edward

Mummy always feel guilty for unable to spend more time with Edward as mummy need to work everyday. I normally feel tired after a day long at work & this really make me feel so bad about it. I have plenty of plans between my son & me, but I hardly fulfill it. I want to teach my son with alphabet & picture but I abandon the plan a few months ago. Only one thing that I never miss is the bed time rhymes! But somehow, I really feel not enough! Therefore, I told myself to spend more time with him from today onwards no matter how tired am i.

Today, after back from office, i play with him & talk to him for the whole night. He seems to understand it & he’s really happy. I carry him here & there, letting him explore on his walker, singing songs, babbling together with him & so on. It’s really fun that he give me a very excited response even at times I may feel sleepy a bit but overall everything is fine. I wish I could do this more often & starts with him with some early learning program. Hopefully, it’s still not too late to do so!

Message to my lil Prince:-

Dear Edward, mummy feels so sorry that unable to coach you with some early learning program. Mummy mostly left you under the care of “kor poh” at night time while mummy only looking around. Mummy promises to spend most of the night time with Edward alone without any help from anybody, ok? At least some of the reading time together to improve your little knowledge!

No comments: