01 June, 2008

Playful Edward waiting for mum & dad

When we are out for shopping, Edward is waiting for us at home. He reluctant to sleep even my aunty has followed his daily routine by giving him milk before pat him to sleep in his cradle. However, he is very uncooperative at all. He twist & turn his body & wail out his lung as if abuse by someone. (as according to my aunty)

When we reach home, I saw him playing around in the living hall. He raises his hand when he saw us. I know he must be waiting for me to pat him to sleep as he was used to it since born. (I feel so sweet as my effort of spending time with him everyday really pay off) Am I too bad?

After getting myself a change, I immediately put him into the cradle & sing his favourite lullabies to pat him to sleep as it’s quite late already. (he never sleep that late before) He fell asleep very fast after a few songs. Mummy love you so much, my dear Edward!

No comments: