10 June, 2008

Durian treats

So long I have been waiting for hubby to bring me to Uncle Peng Siew’s farm to enjoy my favourite durian. I really miss it so much! (I mean the durian) I manage to wallop six to seven durians together with my hubby as both of us are durian’s lover. (that’s why we are lovers for so many years…..hahaha) ***grin***

Today is the time for us to enjoy over there as hubby had make a booking from the farm’s owner on yesterday. ***yippee*** Uncle Peng Siew open quite a few “brand” (name) of durian for us such as ang hair, koon poh, bak iu, hor lor, kim leng & etc, etc………., Can you imagine how we wallop it without more that 20 minutes. Yeah…….really yummy!!!!

Hubby bought a few packet (guni) of durian back home (I think around 15-20), which we will distribute among my aunty house & my in-laws as well. They are sure happy about it. I get my favourite durian cake too! Besides that, I buy eggs of the kampong chicken. It’s such a nice trip to the farm as we are back with packets of durian & enjoying so much of durian there. When’s my next trip????? (hubby, if u are reading this, don forget to bring me there again, ok?)

No comments: