15 June, 2008

Super clingy to mummy

Edward seems to super clingy towards me as if there is glue within us nowadays. When I’m out of his sight, he’ll make all kind of noise to get my attention. This is really hard when I’m trying to do my own things. I try to leave him under the care of my aunty when we are back from Butterworth as I need to get myself a nap before his next feeding of cereal. However, it’s really hard for my aunty to handle him as he making the noise for non-stop, twist & turn his body, yelling & etc….., just wanna get me to attend to him. But, this lazy mummy still gets a nap in the other room as I feel safe when he is under the care of my aunty. I was wondering what if I’m away for 2nd honeymoon with hubby? I think that must be quite impossible within this few years.

No comments: