14 June, 2008

Fathers Day Celebration at E&O

I’m just back from celebrating Fathers’ Day at E & O hotel. It’s such a good place for celebration as they serve with varieties of international food together with free flow of wine & beer.

We arrive there quite early, but to my surprise, it’s full of guests already! We went there together with my in-laws too as my hubby wanna treats his dad’s with nice dinner. (this’ll always make me thinking of my father! How if he’s still alive? i think I’ll never miss to celebrate with him. I miss my dad so much!) Edward is behaving well too but he reluctant to sit on the high chair (he made his crying face when he was sitting facing the “ang moh”. Maybe he feels scary of the “ang moh”), therefore we have to take turns to carry him. He enjoys his milky time at the lobby there as there is less noise there. Edward does enjoy the cheese cake too!

After paying the bill, hubby & my FIL get the mug of E&O each. It’s not bad too as there are a little present for the fathers. I think I’ll treat hubby a nice dinner for this Fathers’ Day as I really have no idea on what to buy for him. Hopefully, he is happy with it!


At least, Edward is the best present for him in this year! Hooray……………!

No comments: