21 June, 2008

Pizza Hut

Its Saturday night again! It’s a good time for me & Edward to go “kai kai” as daddy mostly free on this day. No matter how busy is daddy, he still manage to bring us for outing at night which is most probably at Auto City. My PIL have wedding dinner tonight, therefore they don’t follow us today. Since MIL is not cooking tonight, we surely have to eat outside! (that’s what I’m looking for!)

I ask hubby to go for Pizza as the voucher of Edward’s full moon still left with a few pieces. I would like to utilize it as it’s soon to expire by end of this month. It’s really crowded in the restaurant as its Saturday that most people eating outside. Anyhow, we manage to get a table there after waiting for a few minutes. Hubby & I order quite a lot of food including two pizza, lagsania, chicken wings, soup, bread stick, garlic bread & etc. Somehow there are only 3 of us including my maid.(excluding my lil prince) they serve the food really fast! The waitress give my son a plastic plate which keep him occupy through the dinner. He really enjoy playing with the plate by passing from one hand to another but there are a few times that daddy or mummy have to pick it up from the floor.(thanks to the waitress!) There mummy & daddy really enjoy the food so much! My maid can eat with peace of mind too. Hubby feeds Edward with the chicken soup & the cheese from the lagsania too! That’s really make Edward happy through out the night! He keeps on smiling & looking around when we are having our dinner. There’s one lady sitting beside our table smile with my son & that make my son babbling with her too. Overall, my son behaves very well the night!

Three of us finish all the food on the table and end up we need to get a stroll to burn out all the fat taken from the food. Yet, it’s a good reason for mummy to shop around the store there. They sell a lot of nice jewelry & hair accessories there. How good if my hair is long enough to put on those beautiful hair accessories. (mummy trim the long hair when pregnant with Edward) therefore, end up buying nothing but it’s good to look around too!

Edward sleep all the way back home & I only wake him up when we reach home as mummy wanna change him with pyjamas & feed him with milk before his beauty sleep.

No comments: