10 June, 2008

First trial – soup & durian

When I’m back for lunch in this afternoon, my lil prince just finished his yummy cereal. He was wandering around the house while playing with his limited toys. (we seldom buy him toys) while I having my lunch, he come close to me as if demand for something without blinking his eyes. Mummy surely knows what he wants!

This little fella never miss out when it comes to food ever since he first started with solid food. He will approach you when he saw you with foods or drinks (even with a cup or bowl too) Since we are having soup for lunch, it’s no harm to let him a try and he like it so much! I feed him with a few spoon until my mom stop me from doing so as Edward just taken his cereal.

After we are back from the durian farm, daddy urges me to feed Edward with durian. It’s good to let him a taste of our favourites! Edward tastes it before somehow in last month & he shows us that he likes it. To my surprise, this little cranky is chasing me over to the kitchen by his walker after I stop feeding him. (I was washing my hand there) Can you imagine how fast he walks towards the kitchen? He cries when he looks at me & I know he demands for the durian. He cries non-stop when he see me standing there. Finally, daddy is the one who feed him with another round of durian. (see, all of us spoil him even we tell each other not to spoil him) hahaha………..we all love him what!

No comments: