19 June, 2008

First ever photo shot in studio

Edward is really excited when I told him that I’m going to bring him for photo shooting tonight. I’m not sure whether he understand or not but he was too excited until do not taking any nap since morning till evening. (he usually taking nap twice a day in the morning & afternoon)

By the time I reach home & rushing to get him ready for the photo shooting session, he looks so tired & keeps on making all sort of noises. It’s really hard to put on his clothes especially when he’s twist & turn his body and yelling for no reason. However, my mom manages to get everything ready! Phew!

When we were in the studio there, the photographer told us that the shooting session should not start that soon. He wants to give Edward some time for warming up 1st. However, I really “kan cheong” as Edward look so sleepy already. Luckily it doesn’t take that long! The photographer is advising me to stay close to Edward by taking good care of his balancing. I wonder am I also been taken in the photo. He takes quite a lot of shooting from different ankle but only hard to get my son smiley face. He stays cool at most of the time with only a few smiley looks. The photographer told me that Edward is “catching fish” in the middle of session. :p This must be that he doesn’t want to sleep for the whole day!

After shooting, I immediately view all those pictures taken just now. That’s so call technology! Although those photo doesn’t look really nice, but I want all of it. That what my baby 1st ever photo shooting in the studio! I really treasure it so much! It may not look nice but it’s an experience & memory for my son. I’m planning to bring him for another photo shooting in the studio when he reaches 1 year old.

No comments: