28 June, 2008

Bumbo Chair

Mummy has been searching around for the Bumbo Chair in this week after get to know about it from other blogger's mummy. I find it quite nice & useful for those babies who are still not yet expert in the sitting position. It can help to support the back of baby too! Therefore, mummy desperately wants get one for my lil prince who is very new to the sitting skill. I have been to two baby shop in Gurney Plaza but all of them also out of stock! Yet, they told me it’s quite pricy! (mummy doesn’t care. All I want is the best for my precious darling!)

Finally, mummy gets to know that Winsome are selling the Bumbo Chair with 3 colors of choices. There are yellow, light blue & purple. The yellow colour is too bright while the purple one looks more girlish. Therefore mummy get the light blue for my lil prince! The chair looks really cute with an elephant trunk in the middle of the front side. It cost us RM199.00. However, daddy is the one who buy this present for Edward!

Once we get home, we immediately let Edward have a seat on it. However, Edward usually needs to take time for warming up with those new things comes to him. Luckily, he manages to cope with it very well. He likes it too! Maybe it’s really comfortable to sit on it. How good if mummy can get it a try too! Too bad that mummy’s bum is really big to fit in. I’m not sure how long does this chair will last for my son as I dunno whether he still can be fitted inside the chair when he grows bigger. Hopefully not that soon!

Daddy is really excited, he’s even letting Edward sitting the Bumbo Chair on our bed. See, how my hubby spoils my lil prince. Yet, he’s the one keep on reminding me not to spoil Edward.


No comments: