01 June, 2008

Memory pillow

Since there are cash voucher of Jusco which is soon to expire left in the drawer, me & hubby planning to shop there after hubby’s back from his favourite badminton game. I don’t have anything to buy in mind except buying clothes for Edward. See, I love my little cranky so much! However, daddy doesn’t agree with it as he feels that Edward has plenty of clothes at home & some even never wear it before!

We shop around in Jusco and find out that they are having fair for bed linen. It’s such a good bargain with 70% discount. I surely won’t miss out this bargain. Opps…….daddy have to dig his pocket again! As we walk along the booth of Akemi, I noticed that pillow & bolster are on discount too. I always worry of daddy sleeping pillow as it was really flat already. It must be no good for the sleeping posture especially the neck. I look around searching for a good pillow & there’s one pillow really catch my interest as there’s a poster of beautiful lady sleeping on it. When I look closer, it’s “memory pillow”! According to the sales girl, it’s good for our back. It’s really soft & I think it must be comfortable to sleep on it. Furthermore, it’s good for our memory too! However it’s not cheap at all. It’s still hundred over after 20% of discount. I ask the sales girl to get two for me as I would like to give it to my hubby & aunty who always complain of her shoulder pain. Instead of two, hubby ask the girl pack it 4 for us as he said if I have none, he won’t use it too. Finally we bought 4 altogether! Then, how about the extra one? da da dang………… it’s for my mom! So sorry that I forget her at first but luckily my hubby who remind me of it, if not it must hurt my mom’s feeling. Now, everyone is happy! Then, how about daddy who is the one pay for price? (thank you so much, my dear!)

I must stop here to enjoy my new pillow with hubby as he insists of using it tonight. (actually my current pillow still look good & I plan to bring it over to my new house) I wish everyone, “good night & sweet dream”!

No comments: