11 June, 2008

My 1st hundred post!!!

Wow, it has been 100 posts that published in my blog! I never though I can write that much in the beginning, somehow I do it. Yes, I do it! I do it just because of my lil prince! (my precious baby Edward)

It’s really impressed when I go through other’s blog especially those blogger mummies! They write every milestone of their children, their daily life & even share with us their cooking skill on their blog. They are really super!

Anyhow, I will keep on blogging even I never write any paid post. As for me, I’m just blogging for fun! I just wanna jot down everything of my lil prince & our daily lifestyle so Edward will be able to read through when he grown up. I hope my son will appreciate it as this is a special present for him. Mummy does not want to miss out anything about him when mummy is old. I wish I can still remember during my old days, if not there are always a back-up for me, i.e., My Blog! I can always view through when I miss it.

No comments: