14 June, 2008

My favourite Cheese Cake

Every time when I’m having buffet in hotels, what I’m truly looking for is the desert as they really serve with varieties of yummy cakes, pastry & etc……that’s really attractive!(how am I going to slim down if I can’t stop myself from all these tempting food?gosh……..)
As usual, my all time favourite still the cheese cake that I never missed out each time having buffet in hotel. Hubby gets a slice of cheese cake for Edward when we are trying to make him sit still on the baby seat. Surely my son will not be able to finish it. Therefore, I must be the “big helper” to finish up the cheese cake. (it’s really a waste if couldn’t finish it, bleh blek bla……..) On top of that, I manage to eat another piece of cheese cake without sharing with anybody. (damn good!!!!) I miss you like crazy…….opps, it’s cheese cake!

No comments: