03 June, 2008

Sick Again

Yes, I’m sick again! I’m having sore throat & flu, of course not to mention that I’m having difficulty in breathing too. I feel that my whole body aches & no more strength to wake up from my bed. (this explain the reason why I did not blogging yesterday night for which I seldom miss out)

I make a call to office & continuously zzzZZZZ on my bed. (hopefully my boss is not on fire when he knows I’m on MC again) After another 2 hours of sleep, I manage to wake up to give my hubby a good bye kiss before he off to work. (seems opposite as he’s normally the one still sleeping when I went out for work daily) I get my maid to prepare me oats as I’m run out of appetite, everything seems tasteless for me.

It’s time to pay a visit to my family doctor again! I must be very rich to distribute money to him in every month. err……….why I’m so weak? I better stay away from my son today. geee…….i love to hug him so much! I hope my son never ever same as me who is very low in antibody & easily get sick. I wish that my son live happily & healthily everyday!

No comments: