11 June, 2008

It’s Haagen Dazz time again!!!!!

Mummy is the one who always thinking about Haagen Dazz, as mummy cannot resist the smooth & creamy ice-cream with chocolate! Since daddy will be late for dinner tonight, why not mummy brings my lil prince with my aunty for the ice-cream treats? Yet, my aunty is the chocolate lovers too. (so long that I din bring my aunty for any special treats)

There’s drizzling outside but I still insist to go there but we are very lucky as the rain stop when we reach there. (I pray so hard for the rain to stop in the car) I’m surely order my favourite chocolate dip even there are two of us only. (never mind lar, mummy & kor poh sure can finish it) My son gets very excited when he looks on those ice-cream displays in the counter. He jumped up & down for non-stop when we get ourselves a seat there. Too poor that the baby chair is too big, therefore I have to carry him while enjoying my favourite yummy ice-cream. Even my aunty is willing to take turns for carrying Edward but I insist of carry him by myself as I want my aunty to fully enjoy her ice-cream.

It’s really nice to bring Edward out so he may not feel shy when meets with stranger, yet he can explore with new things that comes to him. Happy Haagen Dazz Day!!!!

No comments: