01 June, 2008

Playing with Marcus koko

This little cranky is started knowing how to play along with his cousin, Marcus koko. For them, they are still so small to understand each other but there are ways for them to communicate. Marcus really a big boy already comparing with Edward. Marcus sayang Edward so much that he always wanted to give a peck of kiss to my son. However, my son doesn’t like the way he kiss him by turning away his face. Sometime I really feel so sorry to see Edward turn away Marcus especially to his parent. Yet, today both of them really enjoy playing together! Marcus is willing to share his toys with Edward even at sometimes he’ll reluctant to lend Edward. Anyway, at overall, they are happy! Marcus can push Edward’s walker from here to there while ah kong looks on. Edward will chase over Marcus from the back too! Both of them are laughing happily in my house’s living hall. So poor that my living hall is just too small that is pack of furniture. There’s no space for them running around too. How good if we are moving to the new house with spacious living hall. I’m sure that they must enjoying better.

No comments: