01 June, 2008

Mosquito bite again

Every time when we bring Edward back to Butterworth, he will end up to be the target of attack by the mosquito. There are three of sleeping in the same room but how come the mosquito only attacks my little Edward? Mummy so heartache when looking on those red bites on my little darling’s face, hand, leg & even eyes. So pitiful as he knows nothing to complain about those red spots. It must be very itchy! That’s why he keeps on rubbing his face. My mother & aunty surely heartache just as me if looking of those red bites on my little darling’s face especially on his eyes! Mummy really dunno how to get rid of those naughty mosquito. What should I do? gerrr………how am I going to protect my lil prince from those naughty mosquito? Am I going to use mosquito repellent or bat them with the battery operated badminton bat? Oh no…. . “ a mi tuo for”!

No comments: