31 May, 2008

Fun time at Haagen Dazz

See, I must be fall in love with Haagen Dazz! i keep on telling hubs that how yummy the taste of ice-cream from Haagen Dazz. I wish my son would get a chance to have a taste! Finally after dinner, hubby plans to bring us there together with my in-laws & maid. Surely we are not driving all the way to Bellisa Roll in Penang. We just go to the Haagen Dazz in Auto City. Honestly tell you, the environment there are much more comfortable with all the glass windows around. We can look through the window for outside view. Comparing with the one in Penang, this one are more crowded with customers. This is the first time I have been there & they do provide Wi-Fi service too. Hubby is happy with it as he can follow up with his incoming mail without wasting time while enjoying the yummy ice-cream. Real cool!
I order a set of chocolate dip & mocha coffee for my MIL who doesn’t like chocolate. How waste that she does not know how to appreciate the thick & creamy chocolate with ice-cream & fruits. As hubby is so busy replying mail while FIL busy entertained my little cheeky, I’m the one end up to finish all! Oh no……fat fat fat again! Geee…how can I resist such temptation? Err…….!
My son surely gets a few spoonful of ice-cream feeding by his grandpa. Not to mention that this little fella enjoying a small piece if sponge cake as well. He’ even demands for more & more. With the help of grandpa, my little darling manages to stand on the sofa while playing with the flyers on the rack behind the sofa. He really enjoy until forget of his milky time that he usually request for it around that time. Surely, mummy never forgets it. I make him a bottle of milk & feed him over there before going home. He bottom-up his milk & drinks a lot of water too. I know he is very sleepy after having his milk but he still wanna play with grandpa. However, he sleep all the way home once we get into the car.

No comments: