25 May, 2008

Yummy taste of cheese cake & ice-cream

As I mention earlier, my cheeky son enjoys eating ice-cream & cheese cake during the buffet dinner at Rasa Sayang Hotel. He was so happy each time me & hubby feed him with that. He will shows his smiley face & blinking eyes after each feed just to show us how much he likes it. We are so happy but I’m too scary of over feed him as I know those are heaty & is no good of consume too much. Yet, he demand it again & again after each feeding until daddy has no choice but to bring him away from the table just to distract his attention. However, those yummy cheese cake & ice-cream are the only way to keep my cheeky son sit still throughout the dinner. Everything has pros & con, therefore we parents must know the limitation without spoilt them with those junk food. We must get them the best as they know nothing at this early stage.

Message to Edward:
Little darling, do u know how much mummy cares for u? Mummy hope to get u the very best if mummy is able to as u are the precious in mummy’s heart. I love you, my lil prince.

No comments: