26 May, 2008

Nightmare

My little darling was having nightmare in the midnight after we were back from buffet dinner yesterday night. Luckily we are there for him when he suddenly cried out loudly without open his eyes with fear. At fist I was thought of normal night cries & tries to comfort him but to no avail. He keeps on crying & crying loudly until my body shaken & almost wanna follows him crying too. I know I must be strong enough as my son needs me. I tried to comfort him by carrying him walking here & there. My hubby gets my son the holy water of “tai tae yeah” & we keep on praying until he stops crying. Thanks to “tai tae yeah”. I know others may laugh at me for over superstitious, but I promise not to bring him to Batu Ferringgi anymore unless he reaches one year old. No harm of believe in such believe, am I right?

No comments: