23 May, 2008

Wanna back to own house

Today, we bring Edward back to Butterworth again as my MIL & FIL miss their grandson so much. We try to bring him back more often compare to last time as my MIL complaints that Edward may feel strange with them if we seldom bring him back. Furthermore, he is big enough to sit on the car seat by his own which makes the journey more relaxing as mummy do not need to carry him anymore as before.

When we arrive just now, my MIL comes to our house looking for Edward. My MIL carries him to next door as she wanted to watch her favourite hokkien soap drama. It’s good too as I can get my maid to clean up my room so that Edward may feel comfortable to sleep tonight. So suddenly, that I heard my cheeky son crying in the next door. I do not know why but I feel ok with it as I know my MIL will take good care of him. After a while, my cheeky son is back with his grandma. My MIL tells me that Edward was looking for me & my hubby. Once he steps into our house, he stops crying immediately. Maybe he is still new to the environment especially without mummy & daddy around. I know he may feel better after some warming up.

No comments: