22 May, 2008

Change of cereal

My son used to take Nestle’s cereal ever since he gets his 1st taste when he reaches 6 months old. He loves to eat it so much & he’ll yell for it when it’s around his cereal time. Recently when I & my hubby shop around in Tesco, we bought him a packet of Heinz’s cereal with banana flavour to let him have a taste of it. However, my mother told me that Edward don’t like it at all by splitting out whenever my mother feed him. I think it must the banana flavour which makes him feel awful to swallow. Since he doesn’t like it, I’m sure not to force him to take it. It’s better to let him stay back to the Nestle’s cereal. Edward, as long as what you like, mummy sure gets it for you. Of course, it must be healthy food for baby to take. Mummy loves you so much!

No comments: