30 May, 2008

Hot pau from daddy

After patting Edward to sleep, finally I can call it a day & quickly get myself a beauty sleep as soon as I can. Arrg……..so tired today! Furthermore, I have to work on tomorrow i.e., Saturday! I hate it!!!!!!

Without waiting for daddy coming home, I almost zzzZZZ. Not more then 10 minutes, I hear my dear calling me softly because he does not want to disturb the little cranky who just fall asleep. Geeee……..,what’s the thing that hubby call me? I’m on my way to meet my handsome price. Hubby shows me a yellow box & making a sign of “eat”. I know hubby must be buying me supper again. It’s my favourite “siu pau”! Oh, i can’t resist it! I must eat at least one even I keep on yelling for keep-fit. Hubby is the one who always make my diet plan fail. He always buys me supper whenever he went out at night.

After taking one and a half of “siu pau”, I better don’t sleep that immediately. I must let it digest 1st. since I cannot sleep yet, what’s much more interesting than blogging ler? That’s why I’m still here to share my thoughts. hahahaha!

Wishing everybody here, good night sleep!

No comments: