27 May, 2008

Throw of everything

My mother & my aunty keep on complaining to me that my little cheeky learns to throw whatever things that reach his hand. This ends up that my mother & my aunty to be the victim of his playful attitude. However, both my mother & aunty still praise him for being so smart. See, how they spoil my son? Although that I know they love my son so much but it's really not a good way of over spoil him. This may lead him to become misbehave more in the future. My aunty always tells me that my son is too small to understand but I felt that should be ok to start teaching him lesson from now on. I think I must get some ways to stop him from throwing things. Actually, it’s really pitiful to beat his hand but at least a firm instruction is a must to let him know that what’s he does is wrong. Hopefully, this is works! Anyone there to share with me the ways to guide baby?

No comments: