24 May, 2008

Fun time at Swenson

My hubby who is very busy all these day, only able to spend time with me & Edward during weekend. Therefore, we treasure it so much! Since we are living in Butterworth during weekend, its really tired for us to travel to Penang just for having dinner or simply walk around. We mostly went to Auto-City in Juru as there are just like a heaven of food. A lot of famous restaurants such as Sushi King, Nondos, Flames, Haagen Dazz & etc. are available there.

This Saturday, my hubby brings me, Edward, my MIL & FIL together with my maid to Swenson which is a place famous by its ice-cream. The ice cream really yummy! We get ourselves the chocolate dip while my maid enjoying her banana split. Surely my little darling gets a few tastes of those yummy ice-creams. The cherries are really eye catching as my sons wanna grab it from his grandpa when he shows him.

Anyway it’s really fun for all of us at Swenson as we not only enjoying the yummy ice-creams but the coffee as well. Not to mention, we are placed to a private room which is reserve only for VIP. Its really nice the place.

No comments: