14 May, 2008

Mothers' Day Present

Back-dated post:
Once in a year that everyone celebrating Mothers' Day in May!I think this is the most crowded time at restaurants & shopping mall.They are going to earn huge profit on this special day even discounts were given out from most of the shops.
Therefore i seldom buy present for my mum, my auntie & my MIL as I'll prefer to give them angpow so they can get whatever they like with their own preference.However, i bought a set of white gold jewellery for my MIL as she has deserve it for so long. The set comprising of a pair of earring, a pendent & a ring with gem. I felt that is quite nice to wear on & suitable for my MIL at her age. i hope she like it,that's all.

To my mum & my auntie,

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Pink are sweet as you"



No comments: