15 May, 2008

Still Blues.........

Edward is still having slight fever when I get back from my English lesson yesterday. My mum told me that he was active playing around the whole afternoon and finish his milk in the afternoon. However, I found that he was quietly sitting on the rocker without any smile. That’s really make mummy worry & sad!

I tried to make him laugh by making all funny faces in front of him but what keep his interest is playing with the beads of my dress. I really hope that Edward will be fine tomorrow & just be playful as always.

Finally around 9.30pm, he had request for milk. I fed him milk after gave him a change. He was sleepy so he did not finish the milk. Then I put him into the cradle & pat him to sleep. He did not sleep well that night. Good Night my little Darling, mummy wish to see you smile again! God bless you, my little darling.

No comments: