16 May, 2008

The Next Acrobatic

How surprise was I when I saw what was Edward doing just now! He twists & turn his body 90° to the back when my auntie carry him while my mummy having her dinner. He was really cheeky & always makes those cheeky faces & actions to attract your attention nowadays.

Mummy was too envy of his act & this keep mummy in mind to send Edward to learn gymnastic when he grow bigger. Wow, can’t imagine that my son is the next world gymnastic player! Ops, day dreaming again! My son is only 6 months plus!

Acrobatic was not bad too as it’s quite popular nowadays in Malaysia such as trampoline & tumbling. There are a lot of competitions throughout the year and they provide better career too. If you are interested in this kind of sport, you can always visit to their website at http://www.acrobaticsports.com

No comments: