26 May, 2008

Farley's biscuits with milk

We used to let Edward drink milk every morning before taking his morning nap since he's a baby. However, we felt that it's no longer sufficient for my baby anymore as he keeps on growing from day to day. He needs more semi-solid food to make his stomach full.

I know very well about the baby biscuits as me myself love to eat too during my teenage days. It must be very weird for a teenage girl to eat baby biscuits, but I just love the taste, that's all. So far as to my concern, Farley is the best among all those brands. Therefore, I ask my hubby to get one small packets of Farley's biscuits for our little lil prince. I hope that he likes it just as mummy.

Since then, my mother will make him the biscuits dip in hot milk. He shows the sign that he loves it so much. Sometimes, my mum just skips the biscuits time when he drink his milk around nine something in the morning. This make my little cheeky reluctant to drink his milk & demand for biscuits when my mother feeds him with milk in the milk bottle. How smart my baby who knows very well to differentiates which one taste nicer! Anyways, this biscuits is good for growing up baby & it's another kind of food for my son to taste rather than cereal itself.

No comments: