02 May, 2008

Shopping Spree

30th April was Jussco one day sales,it crowded with a lot of people!My hubby asked me to bring along Edward, my auntie together with my maid to go shopping there as he had badminton game that night.However, i had a long shopping list that i needed to buy as it's cheaper than before.It's really hard for me to bring them along yet my maid was not smart enough to handle all these things properly.Therefore i have to wait until my hubby come back to bring me shopping there.


When we reached there,it almost 11.20pm.It must be very rush for me to pick up all the things under my shopping list.I must act fast & not to miss out a single thing.Luckily the shopping hours extended to 1.00am due to over whelming response.Me & my hubby manage to grab over 20 packets of Mommy Poko diapers & pants. Mummy & daddy are too tired to carry all those diapers,yet daddy's pockets sure dig a very big hole!Poor daddy!LOL!!


Other than diapers, we manage to buy some toiletries, food & my favourite yogurt drinks.We bought a few packets of Pacific West's Fish & Chips as i wanted to cook it for my hubby.I'm sure he like it together with fries & mushroom soup.Yummy!!!


As to my surprise, we manage to get RM5 voucher for every RM100 spent in Jussco including ground floor purchase.Wow,what a good reward!I enjoy shopping that night even i felt really tired


No comments: