22 May, 2008

Garden with fruits & flowers

I have a plan for my new house by planting some fruits & flowers in our garden just to beautify our house with some greenish look. One of my elder friend who is very good in planting strawberry & grapes in her house, keen to help me in planting the strawberry at her place 1st. Besides that, I like to plant the berries which in front of my aunty house and some flowers too. I’ll plant those trees in my back yard as there is soil which is very good for growing. For those potty flowers, I’ll place it in the roof top garden for better sunshine. How do you think? Nice? Honestly, I’m not good in planting at all. Hopefully my mother will help me in taking care of those nice plants as my mother love gardening very much.I’m wondering how long it would take to let those trees been fruitful. I would like to taste those nice berries & share it with my friends & relatives. Sound nice, ya?

No comments: