16 May, 2008

I want my Mummy

I immediately walk into the kitchen after say Hi to my son when I back from office this evening as mummy was too excited to get a taste of the vegetarian dumpling which I bought from a friend in my office.

I ask my maid to prepare for me while I busy chit chat with my auntie of how nice was the dumpling. Suddenly I heard my son yelled out loudly for non stop no matter how my mum pacifies him. There only I realise that my son is looking for mummy’s attention as he felt neglected. Oh dear, mummy was too careless that mummy has neglect you. Sorry!!

Edward has started being clingy to mummy recently as mummy has spent most of the time with him after back from office. He stopped yelling after I carry him. Actually, mummy feels so sweet deep inside mummy’s heart as my son has started looking for mummy! Edward, mummy is proud of your progress as what every mummy do. I love you, Edward!

No comments: