29 May, 2008

Pulling of everything

Apart from sitting on his own, his new development is trying to pull whatever things that catch his interest. Of course my mum & aunty will be the victim of this new development. How pity of my mother & aunty! This little fella love to pull my aunty blouse from the sewing machine which my aunty hangs it there. Once he get it, he will happily pull it up & down to show us his cheeky face that makes us laugh. Besides that, this little fella manages to pull a kg of biscuits from the table & carry it on his hand. Once I has saw him carried a plastic bag which is full of 5 big dumplings. He is really strong enough to carry out whatever things that comes to him. He will normally show us a victory smile when he gets something which he wanted.

It’s good too, so he will help mummy to carry all those shopping bags when he grows up. (seems still long way to go, huh? mummy must be old then, how to shop anymore with a big & clumsy look? bleh bleh bleh) As long as my lil prince is growing up healthily & smart, mummy would be very happy with it.

No comments: