05 May, 2008

What A Good Job?

We bought Edward a musical doll after his full moon.Its a Disney Cartoon character,Tiger in "Winnie the Pooh".The music is very soft and it's a good lullaby song to let my son sleep when he's back from confinement centre.
Recently, it's out of functioning.When i tried to pull the string for music,the string doesn't move at all.Off course there's no more music.I think i have spoil the doll!However, i really dunno how to repair it.Therefore, i just put it as decoration in the room.
My hubby notice it on last Sunday when he wanted to put Edward to sleep in the cradle.He unstitched the tiger & take out the little machine inside the Tiger's tummy.He repair it & stitched it back.Wow, i never know that my hubby know how to do the sewing job!His stitching job done very well,you won't notice the stitches even you look closer.Me, myself really not expert at all in sewing job.I praise my hubby for his well done job.

No comments: