20 May, 2008

Cheating

Since my hubby was so nice to me just now, I think I must have something to reward him back. Actually, I’m hoping to persuade my hubby to take those miracle berries as it’s not bad in taste yet it’s has the healing power. Therefore, I purposely tell my hubby that I have bought a box of imported berries at Cold Storage. I told him it’s good to take it with ice-cream. To make him believe me, I even told him that box of berries cost me RM40++. Of course it's FOC as it's the one of the plant in front of my auntie house. He tastes it but his response is too sour. From his emotion, I’m sure that I loose already. He doesn’t like to eat. I think I have to think other ways to persuade him in future.
Firstly, i have to plant the berries in my new house to attract him. Secondly, i may think of other creative ways to make the berries taste nicer. Hopefully, these will help!

No comments: