21 May, 2008

Sharing moment

I bring the cake that I bought yesterday night to share with my colleague after lunch time. I’m shameful to tell that I’m not that good in cutting cakes into pieces, therefore it might look a bit messy in the box. However, I’m sincerely wanna share this yummy cake with my colleague. I share with them the mango cheese cake which I think it’s much tastier than the white chocolate sponge cake. Unfortunately, one of my colleagues, kk, is not around. If not, I’m sure she will like it too as the smell of cheese was not that thick as it was covered by the smell of mango. However, she rather enjoys her holiday than having a piece of cake. Am I right, kk? Anyway there are many sharing moment to come as we all are still working together! How good if I get the chance for vacation too! Happy Holiday, kk!

No comments: