20 May, 2008

Cake

Eh, don’t be mistaken by these two lovely cakes that anyone in my family is birthday! Yet, mother’s day just over already. Then, what about the cakes? Haha, actually it doesn’t means anything. It’s only a cake to share within my families & friends. I purposely take the picture as I wanted to show everybody how nice & creativity of the baker. Isn’t it looks very nice & yummy?

My hubby purposely came back earlier to fetch me to the cake shop located in Prima Tanjung & bought these two lovely cakes for me. See, my hubby is so romantic at some times. Ops, so sweet & touching! LOL!

The shop has plenty of cakes with variety of design & flavour. All the cakes look so nice & attractive. Honestly, I wish to have all. I’m sure to visit this cake house again to taste all of the flavour. Then I’ll become “fatty boon”. Sob….sob….sob…..

No comments: