22 May, 2008

Uncle's “bee ko moi”

I love to eat “bee ko moi” ever since after my confinement. Previously, I seldom take “bee ko moi” as I don’t like the coconut taste. However, the confinement centre there frequently serves us with a bowl of “bee ko moi” during the tea-time which makes me terrible crazy for it. The taste of it was so yummy until I can’t control the flow of my saliva. I miss it very often after back from confinement centre. Then, my colleague, kk, recommend me with a stall of selling nice dessert like “bee ko moi”, bubur kacang, red bean soup & so on which located along Perak Road. The taste was not bad yet the uncle is very friendly too. Therefore, I normally share it with my relatives & colleagues after our lunch as this dessert really yummy! Today, I buy a few packets to share with my colleagues again & one of the colleagues even teases me over “bee ko moi”. I’m not sure whether they like it or not but I still buy it frequently. Hopefully they won’t feel awful to eat it again next time. Guys there, let me know if you all feel awful to have it.

No comments: