17 May, 2008

Wi-Fi in everywhere

I & my hubby decided to have our lunch at Gurney as we can utilize our lunch time by using Wi-fi services provided by most of the restaurants there. I was really tired & hungry as I have to work on this Saturday! Honestly, I hate working on Saturday!

I opt to have my lunch at Manila Place as the environment is not bad while the food is yummy too especially the pita bread with smoke salmon! Yumm….. It’s hard to get a nice seat there as there are a lot of people using the Internet services while having their meal just like me. I used to bring a long my laptop with me these days as I love blogging so much. My auntie house still not yet installing the streamyx & I spend most of the time there as my little darling is currently staying in my auntie place.

I manage to post my blog & do some surfing while my hubby can do his work & check our mail at the same time enjoying our meal. Unfortunately, the pita bread with smoke salmon is only available for breakfast. How good if no need to work on this morning, surely I can enjoy it for my breakfast.

After our lunch, I notice that a lot of people with their laptop on the table when I walk through the Gurney Walk. It’s good for those restaurants offering such an extra services to attract customer. If I were to own a restaurant, sure am I to offer this kind of service.

No comments: