14 May, 2008

Throwing Tantrum-Innocence!

My son who used to drink milk on most of the night wake up as usual for milk on yesterday night.He cried to get our attention as me & my hubby were both sleep very tight Zzz.However my hubby was too tired to wake up to get him the milk.My hubby try to pat him & give him pacifier as an alternative.
Edward was not satisfied at all & he keep on crying until his daddy wake up to make him milk.Poor thing, you must be very hungry! i carry him out from the cradle & pacify him with a pat. This does not stop him from crying. Luckily my hubby who was very fast in action get him the milk in time. i thought he would stop crying,but he seems like still crying at no end. My hubby has no choice but keep on pat him until he falls asleep.Me & my hubby thought that he was too bad tempered at this little age.
In the morning, did you know what's my mum going to find out?He found that Edward poo poo in his diaper & all were dried up already.Poor thing!How pity of my son that his mummy & daddy were too careless in taking care of him.Mummy apologies,"I'm sorry my dear Edward!".

No comments: