26 May, 2008

New toys for Edward

Since daddy is coming home quite early today, mummy must take this opportunity by asking daddy to bring mummy go “kai kai” as he always pile up with tones of work. Furthermore, his precious baby's rice cereal is almost run out of stock. However, we do not bring Edward along due to his yesterday's nightmare. We prefer to let him get a good rest under the care of my aunty. Hopefully he understands that mummy & daddy are not abandoning him at home but to let him get enough rest.

Once we reach Tesco, I keep telling myself that I must get some toys for my son to make him feel happy. Daddy feels the same too as both of us love our lil prince so much. The piano of Fisher-Price is very nice & it comes with a few tone of music which is an educational tool to teach toddlers ABC as well yet the price is not cheap too! Since we seldom buy Edward any toys, it's ok for us to get him this piano. Finally, daddy makes his decision to get Edward one. We hope that he likes it.

As for mummy, I buy him the Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks which is also from Fisher-Price. This toy is suitable for 6 months+ baby. I think my son will loves those colorful blocks which come with different shapes.

No comments: