19 May, 2008

Daddy or Mommy?

My son used to play with me every night & it’s really fun being with him even his is too small to really play with me. It’s me who try to make him laugh at most of the time, but he also entertain mummy with his unexpected funny act which make us burst out with laugh. Sometimes, I did teach him ABC or sing nursery rhymes along with him. That’s makes my daily routine more interesting even I may feel tired at times.

Daddy joins in with us when we are having our fun time together. My cheeky son sure happy to see his daddy around which makes him jump up & down and smile with his daddy for non-stop. I think my boy do know how to treasure the moment share with daddy as his daddy was too busy nowadays.

We pass him to my auntie when my hubby want to have his dinner & I wanted to accompany my hubby. I think this make my little darling a bit out of mood as mummy & daddy wanna spend time “pak thor”. When we back to play with him, both of us raise our hand to carry him so coincidence. Did you know who my little darling chooses? You must be surprised to know that my little darling chooses to have his daddy instead of mummy who plays with him every night. How sad is mummy deep inside my heart! Maybe my little darling knows that it’s hard being with daddy as daddy always busy at most of the time, therefore he must grab this opportunity & treasure it as how he can.


No comments: