25 May, 2008

Buffet dinner at Rasa Sayang

Hubby still owed me a nice dinner of mother's day. Therefore we plan to have our diner in Rasa Sayang as Edward never been there before. We suppose to go there after hubby back from his badminton game, but thanks to my sotong (I mean my maid), she forgotten to take out my son’s cereal from my hubby’s car after we are back from Butterworth. My hubby has to turn back when I call to inform him which he already on his halfway to Y.M.C.A. , but no choice as his precious baby wanna has his cereal time later. For me, sure it’s good! However, I know hubby must be terribly angry & blood boiling due to the careless sotong.

We went there quiet early after hubby takes a nap. However, it's all the way traffic jam up to Batu Ferringgi. Therefore, we end up arrive there late. I'm the one who are really hungry. We try to let Edward sit on the baby seat, however, he reluctant to sit still on the seat. He yelled out loudly & we end up take turns to carry him throughout the dinner. But most probably my hubby is the one to take care of him as hubby wants me to enjoy my meal there. Thanks to my loving hubby who always care so much of me!

There are varieties of foods from appetizer to main course then dessert. But my little Edward only enjoys ice-cream & cheese cake. I think it's most probably both of it are smooth in texture, so it's easy for him to swallow. For me, it doesn't matter how nice or not is the food, but it's the quality time for three of us spending together. I really appreciate & happy throughout the night. Surely, the foods are yummy to taste too!
I like this belated Mother's Day dinner as three of us enjoy so much even little Edward make some fuss there. However, it's very meaningful for me as this is the 1st Mother's Day that i spend with my cheeky son in my life time. Sound sweet? I'm looking forward for many Mother's Day to come!

No comments: